Red Velvet Cupcakes
Recipe Type : Dessert
- 2 1/4 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 (1 oz.) Bottle Red Food Color
- 2 tsp Mexican Vanilla
- In Bosch mixer with cookie paddles beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Should beat for 5-6 minutes.
- Switch to batter whisk and add eggs one at a time, then add sour cream, food coloring, and vanilla. Mix until incorporated.
- Sift all dry ingredients together. Make sure mixer is turned off and add dry ingredients all at once, pour milk on top of dry ingredients.
- Using speed 1, mix until combined. Make sure not to over mix.
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes. Careful not to over bake.